Friday, June 4, 2010

Nursery

I think we have finally decided on the nursery theme!! Yay!! I thought my mom would sew some custom nursery décor but she seems to have bombed out on me. Oh well. I wanted something baby-ish, but most certainly not girly. Hubby is so concerned about that. This is what we’ve found. Baby-ish and in no way girly.
Hubby has even offered to paint the room. I can't believe it. Of course, whether that actually happens or not remains to be seen. Still, nice thought.

Now we just need to get a crib and dresser. Oh and a bassinet. And probably some other things I can’t think of right now. Then we’ll be good to go. Only 3 months left. It seems like a long time, but the past few months have really flown by.

Once I get the room together, I’ll take pictures. That is assuming that the room is together before the baby takes up residence there.

No comments: