Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Moo-sic

I stepped out on my back desk yesterday and for some reason there were cows all over the yard beside me. Normally I see them grazing out in the field, but I’m not normally home during the day either. Maybe 10-ish is the time they lay around under the trees. Lookie at all the cows... and baby cows...



Maybe these 2 got a good look at me still in my nightgown.



This is how I feel. You can't even get comfortable, can you? I feel your my pain, my dear.



I see you looking at me. What are you looking at? Never seen a nightgown before? So what if it's 10-ish. I've been working around the house. At least I'm not just laying around like you...


Now you 2 are staring at me too? I can see you through the leaves. You aren't hiding. Quit looking at me!!! Go nurse a calf or something!!

No comments: