Friday, June 4, 2010

Weekend!!

I plan to make a terrarium this weekend with Gavin. I’ve already got the container set aside. I even have some potting soil. I think we can pick up some decorative rocks at the dollar store. I just need a couple low maintenance plants. I can’t wait to put this together. I think I’m more excited about it than he is.

Oh, and there’s a flea market at the fair grounds on Saturday too. I will put on my blinders and head straight for the kettle corn. They sell a bag that’s about 3 feet long. Stuffed full of delicious kettle corn. Once I’ve got my hands on that, all will be right with the world. I feel like a fool carrying that gigantic bag out of the place, especially eating as I go, but what can I do? I must have it. Plus, I’m sure it’s very good for a pregnant woman. It’s made of corn after all. That’s a vegetable.

2 comments:

Angie B said...

Following you from Blog Hop Friday. Stop by my blog if you get a chance: http://angiewith2.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

♥Hi!!

Happy blog hop Friday!
Im your newest follower! ☺
Hope you can hop on over to my place
http://www.chickenista.blogspot.com

Happy Hopping♥