Friday, June 18, 2010

My Hair Again

I haven’t had anything done to my hair since my last post. So basically that means that it’s only continuing to grow on out. I really do plan to seek professional help at the end of the month. I’m just trying to wait as long as I can because I don’t want to have to do it again before baby arrives. I’m also thinking about going back to my original color so I don’t have such obvious roots.

Anyhoo… the point of this story…

As I’m walking into work this morning, I have a co-worker tell me that my hair looks really good. Then she asks if I had it cut and colored.

Do what? Hello, look at the inch of dark roots dangling out of my scalp!!! Does that look recently colored? Um, no.

I told her, no, no cut or color recently. Then she says, Oh, you must have just styled it this morning.

Again, no. I just dried it like normal. It doesn’t look any different today than any other day. NO CHANGE!! And for you to say that insinuates that you don't think I "style" my hair on a regular basis. And I think that's kind of bold to say to me.

What’s up with these people?

Oh, wait a minute. This same hair person is the same person that had
issues with my earrings.

Why can’t these people just bask in my beauty and be done with it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's OBVIOUS that she's jealous of your hotness!

Hokie Girl said...

haha!! or like when I don't wear makeup...I look tired...=) Maybe they are just trying to make you feel good b/c we are all preggers and dealing with it in 90 degree plus heat!!!