Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hair

Do you see this mess? It’s too much for me to handle. This is what happens when you color your own hair and then you’re too lazy to do it on a regular basis.

The more I look at this picture, the worse it gets. I mean really. I can't stop staring. It’s like a train wreck. You don’t want to keep looking, but you can’t help it.

First let me say that from this angle I look like I’m losing my hair. You can clearly see my scalp in my part. Is that normal? Seriously, is it?

And the color… what’s up with that? It looks orange or something. Now I did take this with my cell phone, but I don’t think that had too much to do with it. It was supposed to be blonde.

Now I’m wondering, does it look as bad from the front as it does from the top? I sure hope not. When I look in the mirror it doesn’t seem like it does. I’m too scared to take a picture of myself from the front for fear of what it will look like.

I really think I need professional help.

2 comments:

Hokie Girl said...

You don't need to be coloring your hair anyway!!! Actually its totally safe, but let someone else do it!!! I for one, am in love with clips/headbands/bobby pins, etc when I need to "hide" the growing out process!!!

Private said...

My Ob said it was completly ok to color your hair while pregnant. If you're not comfortable doing that just rock the look. Pregger women get a free pass on upkeep and maintenance. Wait until you can't reach your legs to shave them.