Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ouch!!

Well, my plans for the weekend were a bust. I planned to do a little project and Hubby was going to plant some tomato plants. I just wanted to get outside and enjoy the weather. That didn't happen.

I fell getting out of the shower yesterday morning. I landed hard on my left hip. Luckily I didn't fall on my right hip which I fractured a couple of years ago in a wreck. It still hurts pretty bad. I tried to get a few things done yesterday but my hip and back hurt worse by the minute. I had to get Hubby to help me get up into bed last night.

It feels a little better this morning so I'm trying to stay off my feet all day. It hurts to sit down so I'm going to be in trouble when I go back to work tomorrow. I do have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning, so we'll see what he has to say. I just hope I haven't done any serious damage in there.

I can still feel "Chubby" moving around in there so I feel confident that he's just fine. And that's all that really matters.

No comments: