Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Love It...

… when the baby kicks.

… when Gavin hugs me and says, “I love you Mom”.

… when I get up in the morning and Hubby has cleaned the kitchen. (This implies that I go to bed with a dirty kitchen. Disregard this thought.)

…when I toss my hair and I hear my earrings jingle.

…when I have a tan.

…when Hubby says something romantic/heartfelt/meaningful out of the blue without my prodding or hinting or telling him to say it. (Hubby is not a very "emotional" person, so these little displays of affection are really special.)

…when a good “old” song comes on the radio and I can crank it up and sing. Even better when Hubby or Gavin is in the car to join in.


Feel free to comment and share your own.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

When I read your blogs and they make me smile!!!

Kim said...

You are too sweet. Thanks!!